If you’re an animal lover then you are definitely in the right spot because we love to do animal posts on here and love to share what others have posted of their animals. Cats, dogs, fish, furry friends, and any other type of animal are great at putting us humans in a great mood.
They are just too cute, silly, and wholesome for us not to smile when we look at them or interact with them. That’s why we love bringing you these animal posts because we know that they are going to do a great job at getting you to smile even if you’re having a terrible day.
Looking at wholesome content is what I love to do when I’m stressed out or when there are heavy topics on social media and I want to filter them out. We just want to thank everyone who shares their pets with us on a daily basis so that we can continue bringing amazing posts like this that are perfect for brightening up your day or just putting a smile on your face.
With all that being said, let’s look into some of the best top tweets that have been shared that are of cats and dogs.
1. This is exactly how it is when someone shows up and there is a cat or any animal for that matter.
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
2. If our dogs could use Twitter then I’m sure this is what it would consist of.
THE HUMAN JUST GRABBED THEIR KEYS. AND MY LEASH. THEY ARE PUTTING ON. THEIR OUTSIDE FEET. I DO BELIEVE. IT IS ADVENTURE TIME— Thoughts of Dog® (@dog_feelings) January 23, 2022
3. Cats will literally lay anywhere and make it look comfortable.
BIG NEWS: I would like to announce my book deal.— Jorts (and Jean) (@JortsTheCat) January 24, 2022
It’s where I knock the books off the shelf onto your desk, and you have to deal with it haha pic.twitter.com/zg2n2Stg55
4. Clearly these dogs are patiently waiting for the chicken that they deserve for being good boys.
5. This cat still doesn’t look that happy to have a plate of food in front of them.
6. This is the cutest dog and photo I’ve ever seen.
Really guys? We only rate dogs. This is a Fluffy Flower Mouse. One of the largest we’ve ever seen. Please send in dogs only. Thank you… 13/10 pic.twitter.com/31IGxHeywI— WeRateDogs® (@dog_rates) January 24, 2022
7. This is such a natural and cute thing that cats do and we love it.
It’s really cute when cats stretch and spread their little toes, nothing can compete it— Satoru Gojo (Hiatus) (@PowerNullifier) January 25, 2022
8. This dog looks so sad to not be in front of the fire and in the bed.
9. I will say that I’ve never seen a cat eating a burger, so this is definitely a first for me.
I love hamburgers. pic.twitter.com/iYVoUiHHLq— translated cats (@TranslatedCats) January 20, 2022
10. This tweet says it all.
honestly i don't care about anything anymore except dogs lol— ٰ (@_annasharma_) January 25, 2022
11. When you accidentally open a can of tuna but forget you have a cat.
12. This totally does look like an album cover.
We have the full range of attitudes going into this week… pic.twitter.com/YLgqtHlZco— The Golden Ratio (@TheGoldenRatio4) January 24, 2022
13. I’ll never understand why cats like to slap.
14. I would have been searching for my dog not even knowing.
15. Well that’s an interesting view.
The cat can float— translated cats (@TranslatedCats) January 19, 2022
Amen 99 pic.twitter.com/MOz22tL5dw
16. There is a reason they are called scaredy cats.
I DESPERATELY need stray cats to understand I am not going to hurt them and only want to get close to give them scritches.— Thomas Sanders (@ThomasSanders) January 24, 2022
17. This is the cutest little puppy ever.
19. This is the recipe for proper mental health.
Everyone on social media should follow at least 5 dogs, 2 cats, a frog, a whale, a capybara, and a raccoon meme page in order to maintain a healthy psychological homeostasis— ᴘᴀᴠʟᴏᴠ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɢɪ (@PAVGOD) January 24, 2022
20. Now this is something that I can easily believe.
In the US, an estimated 86,000+ people are injured by tripping over their cats and dogs every year— UberFacts (@UberFacts) January 20, 2022
These posts really didn’t disappoint and I can speak for probably a lot of us when I say that I feel much better after looking at all these cute faces. I mean, who wouldn’t?
Keep an eye out for more of the best social media posts about animals so you can stay in the loop.